Casual Sales Superstar - IMMEDIATE START!
Advertiser: Flo & FrankieMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Jul 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Role: Casual Sales Superstar – Full-time initially, then 15 hours negotiable.
Hours: Part time/ casual – including one weekend day
Location: Merivale Mall, Christchurch
About Flo & Frankie:
Flo & Frankie is a family owned and run business. We love our customers and our main focus is providing the best service to everyone who walks into our stores.
We pride ourselves on being flexible and supportive – as well as offering great staff discounts. Not only that, you will be a part of an exciting growing business and hey, the sky is the limit really!
- You have a love of fashion and ideally, experience in women’s fashion retail.
- You are friendly, outgoing and a confident fashion stylist which shows in your customer relations.
- You love the Flo and Frankie brand, have a great sense of style and fabulous personal grooming.
- You are self-motivated, and use your initiative at all times.
- You have a natural ability to connect with people, creating truly positive customer relationships.
- You know the importance of working the weekends in retail, and will be available for at least one weekend day.
Role and Responsibilities:
We have a fantastic role available for immediate start! Starting at 30 hours a week for 6-7 weeks and then reducing to 15 hours (negotiable). Amazing for a mum returning to work or student with some down-time.
- Sales and customer service
- Assisting the Store Manager/ Assistant Store Manager as and when needed… superstars are good at that.
If you think this sounds just like you, we’d love to see your CV in PDF format, along with a good photo showing us your personal style to email@example.com. Be sure to tell us which position you are applying for in the subject line (include store location and job title).
Note: only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Suitable applicants will be contacted within 5 business days.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?