Accountant - BAS Senior
Advertiser: Panda RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $70,000 - $89,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Business Services & Corporate Advisory
This large Financial Services firm are currently experiencing some exciting changes and are leading the way in industry innovation. With offices across New Zealand, they are focussed on bringing on top talent across the country, specificially within BAS Accounting at a Senior level.
So are you looking to join an innovative and forward thinking firm, ditch the tie and read on ...
We are looking for passionate Senior Accountants to join this firm within Business Advisory. Whatever your location, this firm will be open to discussing opportunities. This role will have a chance to work with a variety of clients offering strategic advice, innovative solutions and service excellence within the industry. Clients are typically large middle market business and small to medium enterprises where you can work directly with the business owners and add some real value through more than just number crunching!
These guys offer constant development opportunities throughout your career with an aim of keeping you challenged and fulfilled within your role. With this firm experiencing more and more growth, there are a number of progression opportunities here, you will not hit a glass ceiling with these guys! If business development is of interest to you, this role will absolutely tick that box! You will be matched with existing clients to build relationships with as well as being encouraged and supported to get out there and grow your own networks.
$60 - 90,000 dependent on experience.
You will need:
· They would prefer you to have completed your NZ CA qualifications
· 3 or more years accounting experience,
· Proven stakeholder management experience
· Ability to complete and supervise a job from start to finish
· An accounting degree or a related degree with a major in accounting
If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch for a confidential chat with Ruth Durno today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?