McLaren Auckland - Experienced Luxury Automotive Diagnostic Technician
Advertiser: McLaren AucklandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
A rare opportunity has come up to join the McLaren Auckland Service Team working with one of the most aspirational luxury marques in the World, with an iconic link to New Zealand’s motoring history.
McLaren Auckland is part of the Giltrap Group's reputable automotive retail network. We are New Zealand’s sole distributor/retailer for McLaren. We have an established reputation and focus on providing exceptional levels of service in all areas of our business.
With our recent business growth, an opportunity has become available for a Highly Qualified Diagnostic Technician to join our tight-knit dealership in Grey Lynn, Auckland.
If you are a Highly Qualified Technician who has experience with high-performance European vehicles, pride yourself on quality work and being an integral part of a skilled and motivated team, then this is an exciting next step in your career.
Valuable skills and attributes in a candidate include:
- Minimum of five years of Dealership / Manufacturer experience,
- Strong communication & literacy skills,
- A clean New Zealand drivers’ license,
- A motivated and enthusiastic work ethic,
- The ability to work in a team environment,
- Must be highly process driven,
- Fluent with Microsoft Office products.
An Automotive High Voltage Certification would be an added advantage.
For the right candidate, we can offer a competitive remuneration package is fitting to the importance of this role and offers excellent long-term career prospects. We continue to be an employer of choice in the industry.
For the right applicant, we will consider assisting with a Work Visa application.
Please send your CV through to Andrew Butson – Technical Manager email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- How many years' experience do you have as an automotive mechanic?