North Island Territory Managers
Advertiser: Stoney Creek NZ (2014)More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Jul 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Stoney Creek is a NZ outdoor clothing and equipment company that has been built around core values of trust, people, innovation, performance, and history. We are deeply immersed within the rural, hunting, outdoor and workwear industries of NZ and other global markets. We have a high-performance culture where our entire team looks to continuously raise the bar and strive for excellence in what we do. Our products have real purpose and maximise the experiences of our customers. It is this obsession with the customer's experience that fuels our product design, our innovation, and our sales culture.
Servicing an existing customer base, you will be responsible for exceeding your sales targets by building, growing and maintaining relationships within our channels throughout wither the Upper or Lower North Island.
On a daily basis, you’ll work closely with both new and existing business customers to determine their present and future needs, making sure they are fully informed on our products.
You’ll also be responsible for maintaining a regular call cycle that’s in line with Stoney Creek’s plans and regularly report on customer performance, current market trends and competitor activity.
Additional tasks include conducting product demonstrations, coordinating and implementing promotional activity, new product launches, campaigns, events and displays as required, while at all times ensuring customers have a smooth and harmonious experience throughout the sales process you deliver.
The Upper North Island territory spans from Tauranga north. The Lower North Island territory spans from Rotorua to Wellington, and over the course of your call cycle, you’ll typically spend four to five nights away each month. You’ll also be required to attend a range of industry and trade events, some of which will happen out of normal working hours.
To secure this role you must have:
- Proven New Zealand Territory Manager experience driving sales success. You’ll have built a reputation for being a self-motivated, high performer who strives for excellence. Your sales experience will have been gained in another competitive B2B New Zealand business, ideally within the outdoors or similar industry.
- Strong verbal, analytical and computer skills. Your referees will describe you as a high performer with a passion for the products you sell.
- A strong ability to manage and add value to customer relationships, as well as your commercial acumen and clear ability to prioritise and identify value-creating opportunities that drive revenue and business success.
- A passion for the area in which you work, which will be evidenced in your hobbies and lifestyle.
If this sounds like you, please submit your application here through Seek. Applications close Sunday 28 July.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?