Advertiser: Aspire2 Business Workplace CommunicationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join New Zealand’s leading workplace communication/literacy provider. Aspire2 Business | Workplace Communication is currently looking for a dynamic Programme Coordinator.
Centrally located in the hub of Auckland’s CBD in a positive, vibrant office environment, we are passionate about helping employees and businesses work more efficiently, safely and more profitability.
Do you have a real passion for helping others, enjoy variety and have exceptional adult teaching capabilities? Are you business minded with excellent people skills? Then we want you to join our highly dedicated team.
Key accountabilities in this role include:
- Coordinating workplace literacy programmes ensuring the highest standard of delivery
- Managing and building client rapport and relationships
- Managing and supporting our tutors to ensure excellence
- Facilitating tutor PD workshops
- Creating, designing and planning programmes
- Regularly monitoring the achievement of programme goals and ensuring the programme meets client's expectations and learner requirements
- Communicating business results through meetings and reports to clients
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience within an adult learning environment
- Literacy, Numeracy/ESOL tutoring/embedding experience
- An adult literacy qualification, such as NCALNE or equivalent
- An education-related tertiary qualification
- The ability to build EXCEPTIONAL relationships
- A quality driven, proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business report writing skills
- Strong computer / IT literacy skills
- Flexibility to undertake travel within New Zealand on occasion
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge and/or experience of NZQA and the NQF
Central city location with parking
If you are confident that you can excel in this role and are looking to join a great team who are focused on making a difference to both businesses and their people - then please apply online today!
Applicants for this position MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in a training & development role?