Asia Pacific Sales Manager
Advertiser: Elephant Hill WineryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Hastings
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
About the business
Elephant Hill Winery is a family-owned boutique wine producer situated on the Te Awanga coast in beautiful Hawkes Bay, New Zealand. We are focused on, and committed to the production of the highest quality wine throughout all aspects of our vineyard management and winemaking processes.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Sales Manager to join our team. While managing existing domestic sales channels the successful candidate will also be responsible for developing new business opportunities in the Australian and Asian markets.
Reporting directly to the CEO and liaising at a senior level this role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to plan and implement Elephant Hill's sales strategy for growth and premiumisation and have an impact on the direction and success of the business.
Skills and experience
- You have a strong understanding of wine market dynamics and have proven experience working in the industry.
- You are an effective leader of a small team with an outstanding ability to communicate ideas to colleagues, existing partners and potential clients.
- You will know how to develop and launch effective sales strategies to market and can demonstrate a clear history of success, both in terms of achieving sales and developing customer relationships.
- You are a natural networker and you possess strong project and stakeholder management skills. You are skilled at coordinating effective sales events.
- You will have a relevant qualification and possess a sound understanding of the winemaking process from vineyard and winery through to the end-consumer.
- You display a strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal communication and leadership skills. You possess the utmost level of integrity and dependability.
- Experienced in creating and managing sales budgets and effectively utilising available sales resources.
This role is multifaceted, requires the ability to work independently and collaboratively, and will suit a highly motivated individual who wishes to join one of New Zealand's youngest and most dynamic wineries.