Advertiser: EffectusMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jun 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Consultants
Effectus is a highly regarded Business and Technology Consultancy focused on aligning information and technology to create value for our clients and their customers. Our clients are nationwide. We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated consultant who will provide Effectus clients with a professional and pragmatic approach to leveraging Information and Technology to improve business value.
This role is based in Christchurch and Effectus provides a competitive remuneration package including Health Insurance and subsidised transport costs. We operate a flexible working environment with a team culture that is supportive and fun.
An ideal Effectus consultant will have skills and capability across the following areas:
- Consulting and Engagement Management
- Designing, selecting and implementing technology solutions
- Project Managing complex projects
- Specialist skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Analysis
- Developing Business Cases
- Data/Information Management
- Enterprise Applications including ERP
- Enterprise Architecture
They will also likely have the following experiences and qualifications:
- Previously worked for an IT consultancy firm or an IT vendor
- 10+ years of experience
- Qualifications that shows progression through your career.
Our consultants are expected to produce high quality deliverables and add value to client engagements. They will meet or exceed customer expectations and deliver tangible business outcomes to the client organisation consistently.
Please apply through Seek (www.seek.co.nz) providing a cover letter and resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?