Intermediate UX Designer
Advertiser: Rush DigitalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $80,000 - $99,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
About the business
We need more capable hands and minds to join our growing team!
RUSH aims to be the best integrated design + technology studio in the solar system. Join our growing team of 70+ (plus you), fun-loving, hard-working, results-driven, stone-cold-awesome designers, producers, engineers, tinkerers and thinker-er-s.
About the role
You'll get the opportunity to solve all kinds of knotty customer problems to make the technology of tomorrow more humankind.
Benefits and perks
- Although we are a rapidly growing company, we like to maintain the intimate environment of a small business. Here, doors are always open, staff are welcoming and friendly and everyone takes pride in the ongoing success of the company.
- We continuously invest in specialised staff training and performance reviews, and support open communication to recognise great work and address concerns.
- At the end of every month we get everyone together to celebrate the month's birthdays with a great cake or two. Each week we have fresh fruit available for everyone to help themselves to, and on Fridays of each week we celebrate the week with 'Cheese to'. Our coffee machine is also one of the hardest working in Parnell!
- We support healthy living (and know that playing table tennis doesn't really count as exercise) and that's why we encourage and facilitate team challenges, activities and social sports teams.
Skills and experience
We're looking for someone:
- Deeply passionate and insatiably curious about design, technology and people.
- Open and excited by new ideas, critical feedback and direction
- Consistently delivers and prides themselves on being reliable
- Organised in how they approach their work and manage their time
- Excited to collaborate with other team members and disciplines
- Proactively seeks to improve themselves, others, the work and the studio
- Challenges the status quo
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience leveraging analytics and research insights to guide the design process
- Experience defining information architecture and mapping user journeys with digital and service level touchpoints
- Facilitating workshops and requirements gathering sessions with clients and stakeholders
- Relentless dedication to exploring the options to get the optimal design solution
- Experience in working with and creating design systems
- Experience working in agile digital product environments: understanding engineering constraints and adapting designs to suit
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?