Information Privacy Consultant (GDPR)
Advertiser: TwoBlackLabsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jun 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Consultants
We are currently looking for an experienced Information Privacy Consultant to join our rapidly growing, dynamic company. So, if you are a proven consultant who can multitask and is happy working in an ever-changing environment, particularly with commercial customers, we want to hear from you.
As part of our team, you will be involved in a wide variety of privacy engagements, including:
- Providing clients with practical and meaningful privacy advice including GDPR.
- Advising clients on internationally changing privacy requirements and technology trends.
- Assisting clients identify privacy-related, business risks and pragmatic mitigations.
- Designing privacy programs using a privacy by design approach across traditional and agile projects, deploying processes and tools to help them with their end-to-end privacy lifecycle.
Have you got the following skills/experiences?
- Proven consultancy experience dealing with multiple clients simultaneously.
- The ability to thrive when working in unfamiliar ever-changing environments.
- 2+ years of experience delivering a wide range of privacy disciplines ideally focused on technology initiatives and cloud-based solutions.
- Proven experience with relevant data protection and privacy laws and regulations (e.g. GDPR, NZ Privacy Act, CCPA) and industry standards and frameworks.
- Privacy qualifications such as CIPP/E, CIPT or CIPM are desirable or a commitment to get CIPP/E and CIPM.
- The ability to efficiently understand client organisations and their business model and to tailor relevant processes to privacy requirements.
- Fantastic customer-oriented attitude, have excellent communication skills, be well organised, self-motivated and self-managing.
- An analytical mindset, with a focus on producing quality work in a results-oriented environment.
If you're keen to take on this exciting journey, then please click Apply Now or email email@example.com for more information.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?