Advertiser: Ryder DentalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
We are looking for a full time experienced and motivated Dental Assistant.
The role includes providing support to the dentist in surgery
setting up and cleaning the surgery, x-rays, instrument sterilization and infection control. Patient Management, appointments and recalls
This is a busy practice where you will work hard.
You will be naturally well organised, with exceptional attention to detail and adept at working in a fast paced environment. Your patient focus, compassion and desire to go the extra mile with a positive can-do attitude along with a friendly nature and excellent communication skills are essential.
We pride ourselves in providing excellent dental care and exceptional customer service to our patients.
Sounds like you? Like to join our fantastic team? We would like to hear from you!
Upload an application letter along with your CV and we will be in contact. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a dental nurse or assistant?
- Have you completed a qualification in dental assisting?
- What's your expected hourly rate?