Junior / Intermediate CAD Technician or Architect
Advertiser: HESLOPdesignMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jul 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Our Architectural Practice is looking for a Junior or Intermediate CAD Technician/Architect to join our Glen Innes based office.
Applicants would ideally posses the following skill sets:
- A relevant Qualification (NZCAD / NDAT or similar).
- ArchCad skills preferable.
- Good knowledge of NZBC, NZS3604
- Understanding of Council consenting processes.
- Understanding of NZ construction methods & industry standards.
- Ability to self-manage, work alone or collaboratively.
- Sound oral and written communication and interpersonal skills as you will be liaising with clients, Council, contractors and other staff.
Salary is based on skills and experience.
Immediate start is available.
Applications with CV and cover letter to be sent to Bruce@HESLOPdesign.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.