Advertiser: Ubco LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
UBCO is a Tauranga based company responsible for creating the world's first, dual electric drive motorcycle. An adventurous, innovative and fun brand that is making waves, both nationally and internationally. Originally designed to replace the traditional farm bike, the UBCO 2x2 is now used in a variety of different industries.
We are looking for someone who has a solid mechanical or technical background, great organisational skills, and excellent customer service skills to provide support to our dealers and end-users.
This is a key technical customer facing role within a growing kiwi start-up. Candidates must be flexible, adaptable and able to cope in a dynamic environment.
- Post sales technical support and customer service - managing and promptly responding to inbound technical and product related queries
- Management and processing of dealer warranty claims
- Escalation of product issues to Product Team through to resolution when necessary
- Management and scheduling of workflow through the UBCO workshop
- Ensuring all relevant information is recorded and kept up to date in the appropriate system
- Mechanical and/or technical automotive knowledge and abilities
- The ability to multi-task and work in a busy open-plan office environment
- Great organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent customer and interpersonal skills
- The ability to turn a negative situation into a positive one
- A keen eye for detail
- Resilience and drive
- Polished and effective communication skills
- Proficient using a suite of systems, including Office 365, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Positive and approachable attitude
Please include your CV, cover letter and references in your application. Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand and be able to both speak and write fluent English.
- How many years' experience do you have as a service adviser?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?