Advertiser: Oaks Property Management LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- $55,000 - $64,999 plus car, phone
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
About the business
Oaks Property Management Limited is one of the fastest-growing property management company in Auckland. We are the only ISO 9000 Quality accredited property management company in New Zealand.
As a result of rapid business expansion, we are seeking a Property Manager to join our dynamic team with a focus on operational excellence. The role requires someone to work closely, collaboratively & independently with our clients and team members to achieve the company's overall objectives.
About the role
Providing a high level of customer services to tenant & owner, you will:
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with property owners and tenants
- Ensure owner's obligations are met
- Responsible for rent arrears, ﬁxed term renewals, and rent reviews
- Resolving and coordinating maintenance issues
- Responsible for property marketing & advertising, organizing open homes and new tenant selection
- Ensure all documents such as bond forms, credit checks, and legal documentations are in order
Benefits and perks
We offer a competitive remuneration package that commensurates with experience and qualifications, including a company vehicle, work cell phone, and petrol allowance.
Skills and experience
- Good problem solving & time management skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Organized, meticulous & systematic and yet versatile in changes
- "Can do" attitude with good interpersonal & communication skills with all level of people
- High level of integrity with strong work ethics
- Good property maintenance knowledge
- Professional level of delivery and service to the client
- Knowledge of MS Word/Excel, Outlook and IT literacy
- At least 1-year property management experience in either New Zealand or Australia.
- This is a demanding role yet incredibly rewarding for a person that has a "drive to succeed" personality, with energy, urgency and above all a desire to strive for personal best always.
- If you are dynamic and are looking for a career in the lucrative real estate industry then apply now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?