Housekeeping - Room Attendant
Advertiser: Jet Park HotelsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Housekeeping
The Jet Park Hotel Auckland Airport is a 4+ star hotel, with 221 rooms along with a new conference centre, a busy bar, cafe and an award winning restaurant - Te Maroro. We are proudly 100% New Zealand owned & operated.
This role is a part time, permanent position, starting 8am, you must be able to work weekends. You will be responsible for preparing and cleaning guest rooms, making beds, dusting and vacuuming all guest areas.
To be successful in this role:
- Ideally you have some experience in a similar position; however experience as a Room Attendant is not essential as full training will be provided.
- You have high attention to details and have exemplary customer service skills.
- You are hardworking and able to work long hours on your feet.
- You are a reliable team player
We offer an excellent working environment, free car parking, a uniform, and staff meals along with the opportunity for on-going learning and development. Reliable transport would be an advantage as public transport in the area is poor. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your hotel career – apply today!
Please visit our website for more information about the hotel and our great team! – www.jetpark.co.nz
Only those legally allowed to work in New Zealand need apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have professional housekeeping experience?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?