Advertiser: Four Peak HealthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jun 2019
- Canterbury, Timaru & South Canterbury
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Four Peak Health is an integrated primary health care centre, offering three GPs, Dentistry, Practice Nurses and visiting specialist services, all dedicated to serving the health needs of our community. The centre is a busy, progressive, learning organisation, experiencing ongoing growth. Use your strengths and join a self directed team to help the people of our community stay healthy and help through times of ill health.
Excellent communication skills, flexible positive attitude, proven customer/patient focus and computer literacy are essential to success in this role. Healthcare experience would also be an advantage.
If you are looking for a dynamic fun work environment and the ability to make a real difference in the lives of people at a time when they can be at their most vulnerable, then this is the job for you!
Enquiries are welcome and will be held in confidence to Dr Moginie at: Four Peak Health, 16 Cox St Geraldine. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply in writing no later than 5pm Monday 15 July 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your preferred work type?