Fitness studio owner/operatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
Are you in the fitness industry and looking for something more?
Are you a dynamic, energetic person at the top of your game in group fitness or sales & Management of a fitness operation?
Do you dream of owning your own business that is supported all the way?
We have a very unique opportunity for a fitness industry professional who is ready to take the next step into club ownership and become part of a bigger plan. You will join our team as an equity partner and work in the business.
You are either a rock star instructor with operational experience or a sales gun with management experience.
The successful applicant will join a high performing team to continue to deliver an outstanding product that sets us apart from the competition. We are focused on building a strong community that supports each other and delivers a personal experience to our members.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced fitness professional or health conscious entrepreneur that wants to own their own business and work to make it thrive
- Ability to develop plans, hit KPI’s and manage staff
- A naturally outgoing, excellent communicator
- Highly motivated individual with previous business experience or club management experience is ideal
- Passionate about delivering a fun and fresh experience for clients
- Be in a position to invest their own equity into the business
What’s on offer
- Exceptional opportunity to join a successful and growing business
- The opportunity to benefit from growth of the business and development of further sites and be part of a successful growth story
- Join a highly experienced team with a common goal
- In depth training and support.
Please note, there is an equity investment opportunity for this role, if interested. The amount of investment required will be discussed with interested short listed candidates. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Click the apply now button and send your CV and cover letter explaining a bit about you and what you are looking for
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?