Advertiser: VPNZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
**Perfect for a school hours only parent**
VPNZ proudly sells and services Compressors, Blowers & Vacuum Pumps throughout NZ and the Pacific. Based on the North Shore in Rosedale, we are seeking a motivated and energetic Warehouse Coordinator where the responsibilities are to ensure the day to day is run efficiently and continuously improved.
Are you organised, great with stock control, eloquent phone manner, and computer savvy?
We are looking for an outstanding team player with excellent English communication skills and the ability to connect and work with people at all levels within the organisation.
About The Role:
- Stock control
- Picking / packing & despatching goods to customer orders
- Replenishing of stock in locations as / when necessary
- Carrying out Stocktakes effectively & accurately
- Housekeeping of warehouse area maintaining a clean work environment
- Providing high levels of customer service, resolving problems where required
- Working well with the Admin & Engineer teams
- Assisting all customers and drivers on site
- Complying with all company health & safety policies, practices and standard operating procedures
- Part time at 20-30 hours per week, flexible
Our ideal candidate has:
- Honesty and reliability
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively
- Computer literate
- Enjoys practical work
- Good attention to detail
- Great phone manner
- Safety conscious
- Full clean Drivers Licence & Forklift Licence a plus
- MPI Training would be a huge bonus
- Good memory and organisational skills
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job
- Average to good at Table Tennis
- Partake in the monthly BBQ's and Friday drinks
This position would suit someone that requires flexibility with their working hours. Someone that can drop the kids at school, work for 6 hours and pick them up 20-30 hour weeks.
If you think you have the experience, skills and personality to make a success of the role we'd like to hear from you today! Ideally click the button below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment company communications please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?