Advertiser: RP International New Zealand LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Analysis & Reporting
Do you have a strong Pricing background gained in the Energy, Telecoms, Banking, Insurance or Airline industries. Do you have a passion for sailing, diving, camping, fishing, hiking or may be keen to move out to the regions to experience the difference in lifestyle? Do you like the sound of more affordable accommodation, good schools and a subtropical climate? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity to secure an exciting and challenging role with a leading employer in a location that provides easy access to some of the best outdoor activities NZ has to offer.
Our client, Northpower, is an electricity utility operating in the Whangarei and Kaipara Districts, with a core focus on delivering enduring value by enabling future energy markets. Northpower is also one of the largest multi-utility contractors in New Zealand, servicing the needs of clients in transmission, distribution, generation and commercial sectors with a reputation for excellence and innovation, providing commercially viable solutions for electrical and telecommunication design, construction, and maintenance requirements.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage the development and implementation of pricing strategy for Northpower’s Electricity network, in alignment with the Group’s long term strategy. The successful applicant will manage the pricing processes including regulatory compliance as well as providing reporting, commercial analysis, and insights into the outcomes and impacts of pricing.
The successful candidate will ideally possess a tertiary level qualification in Finance or Accounting and be able to demonstrate experience in most of the following areas:
- Supporting the development and implementation of pricing strategy for an organization
- Developing and maintaining financial models
- Supporting the annual price setting process, ensuring delivery of strategic outcomes and targeted commercial and regulatory returns.
- Reviewing regulatory changes relating to pricing
- Continuously evaluating systems, procedures and practices, and providing and implementing recommendations for improvements
- Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Working in a in a regulated entity, and with economic regulation
** This role is to be based in Whangarei!
If you’re interested in having a confidential discussion regarding the opportunity or would like to find out some more background on the role to see if there could be a good alignment with your experience, please contact Kacey Cumming on email@example.com or Chris Baker on firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must have full and current rights to work in NZ to be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?