Senior Systems Engineer
Advertiser: Computer CultureMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jun 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
Are you feeling lucky? Today could be your lucky day! You could be the next Senior Systems Engineer to join the Computer Culture team!
Yes, that’s right. You read that correctly. Computer Culture are on the lookout for a passionate Senior Systems Engineer to join our team of 15 staff. If you believe in delivering the best customer experience, care for people and work hard to build excellence, continue reading.
At Computer Culture we care about our clients and our people, while providing top notch service. If you can be the “go to” person on technical issues and love being part of a team, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
We have a large loyal client base and pride ourselves on ensuring that they can take advantage of the latest in technology and minimise risk with their IT systems. Most importantly, we are committed to “Making IT Easy” for our clients.
We now have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our experienced service team in our Christchurch office. We are seeking a team player with excellent technical, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken, to fill the role of Senior Systems Engineer.
As part of the Computer Culture team, you’ll be expected to deliver a superb level of service, for all computing requirements, that ensures complete satisfaction and peace of mind for our clients.
The solutions that you will provide are customised to each unique situation ensuring that you will be consistently challenged. To meet these challenges, you’ll need 5+ years of relevant experience; be able to clearly think through situations from both a technical level and a business/organisational perspective; and achieve goals both as part of a team and on an individual level.
Main duties include:
- Creating customer experience plus +++
- Helping our clients be the best at what they do without having to worry about IT
- Supporting our clients business and technical needs through developing a great understanding of their businesses
- Creating and recommending the best IT solutions through design and implementation
- Using all your skills in supporting our service team with escalated issues
- Being a team player and willing to get your hands dirty when required
- Effective and brilliant communication using our IT specific platforms to document jobs and customer specific information that goes above and beyond
- Keep up with the play…. Staying ahead of developments in the IT sector is really important so we can be even better!
So, do you fit the bill? Do you have the necessary requirements? Are you looking to join a progressive and fast paced environment? If so, you have come to the right place… go on, you know you want to…. click apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Computer Culture please visit www.computerculture.co.nz
New Zealand residency and a valid work permit is essential for this position.
No agency enquires please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems engineer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)