Telesales Ninjas Wanted (no cold calling involved)
Advertiser: Grants AssistMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Jun 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- $710 - $1910+ per week
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
We are a consultancy firm that provides information on business plans, employee training programs and grants/funding options that may be available to small/medium enterprises
Due to the high demand for our services we are looking for team players with a competitive spirit to join our nationwide team.
*You will be clearly spoken have a polished phone manner with great communication skills.
You will receive inbound, new business enquiries & make outbound calls to new clients who require more information. Respond to email requests from clients plus meet weekly targets.
Ideally You Will:
- Have a background in Telesales preferred
- Have the ability to quickly and successfully build rapport with a diverse range of people over the phone.
- Be able to handle rejection
- Hunger to make big $$$
What we can offer you:
- Monday -Thursday 11am - 5pm & Friday 10am - 4pm OR
- Monday-Thursday 11.30am - 7pm
- Both shifts (30 hours per week)
- Retainer plus commissions. Earn $710 - $1900 NZD per week
- You will be working within a supportive team environment
- We will provide you with a script & rebuttals guide, however you must be able to apply logic & reasoning when communicating with clients.
- Individual one on one training and coaching to be successful in your role.
- You will be provided with a phone to make receive calls. All your calls will be paid for by us.
- Work from the comfort of your home office.
- We encourage mature-aged candidates to apply
There are some simple things you will need to have to work for us:
Must have a quiet dedicated home office with no distractions or noise during working hours
Work from the comfort of your home anywhere in NZ, however you must have ADSL, ADSL 2+ or Cable internet to apply for this position. This must be a strong connection with minimal interference or downtime.
Please mention in your cover letter your Telesales experience & the shift you are applying for
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years' experience do you have in telesales?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?