Sales and Business Support Administrator
Advertiser: The Celebrations CollectiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Wellington, Hutt Valley
- $15 - $19.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
The Celebrations Collective have teamed up your favourite go to party professionals to bring you everything you desire for your event. Build a Birthday, The Caker's Pantry, Pop Balloons and The Studio Workshop. Our store is located at 262 Jackson St, Petone or visit us on-line or via social media.
No two days are the same! We're looking for a can-do person who works well with others, is hardworking and organised. The Sales and Business Support Administrator role provides a great balance between taking ownership for your work and helping others achieve. On the job training will be provided.
Do you tick all these boxes?
- Great communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Sound business sense• Able to work on your own or within a team
- Prioritises well
- Exceptional with Customers
- Holds a Current drivers license for a manual vehicle
- Feel free to let us know what else you are great at!
- Do you have any relevant Administration or Sales experience?
We are looking for the right person to join our team. Our thoughts are for a full-timer or two part-timers.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please note: due to the volume of applicants we may not be in touch with everyone, but you are welcome to contact us.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?