Senior HR AdvisorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Wellington, Hutt Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
This role is super busy and needs a HR champion who loves getting involved in all aspects of HR. You will make an impact by driving HR operational efficiencies and focus on recruitment, on-boarding, change management and performance management practices.
As a hands-on operational role, you will need to provide sound HR advice and support to a nationally dispersed leadership team who work with over 400 operational and admin team members. There will be ER things to deal with, so you need to be confident in running processes and supporting managers.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to build strong relationships with all staff, from the removal packers to the branch managers. All our team are important and your role will be to help drive a positive culture by taking action and getting the HR foundations all sorted.
It would be great if you have previously worked in a blue collar environment to understand the importance of providing commercially based HR decisions.
We are a pretty relaxed crew, yet work hard to get results. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources adviser?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of employment & workplace relations?