Advertiser: FUSEMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Media Strategy, Planning & Buying
We are looking for a motivated producer to come in and help produce social content for some of New Zealand’s biggest brands. Based in a fun, work-hard, play-hard content agency this role would suit a dedicated and super organised person who is ready to join our rapidly growing team.
- Attend internal campaign briefing sessions.
- Create schedules for content production milestones, and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Support creative team by ensuring required equipment and supplies are available to meet content production requirements.
- Source talent, props and locations for client shoots.
- Plan and oversee content production/shoots.
- Generate production documentation i.e. call sheets, run sheets etc.
- Talent and location management.
- Quote and manage production budgets.
- Coordinate travel bookings, gear bookings and general office duties.
- Project management.
- Exceptional time management – ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to improvise and problem solve.
- Outgoing and a team player.
- Full driver’s license.
- Great communication skills.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role.
Bonus skills desired:
- Passionate about social media.
- Content creation skills i.e. illustration, editing, sound mix etc.
- Technical ability i.e. familiar with film equipment, data management etc.
- Up to date with the ‘Code of Practice for Safety and Health in the New Zealand Film and Video Production Industry’.
- How many years' experience do you have as a production manager?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?