Coffee RoasterPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
Coffee Distribution NZ Ltd is a New Zealand owned and operated business which has been running for over 20 years.
Our little business has been growing and the time has come to expand the team and look for a part-time coffee roaster. This will be a great opportunity to learn the complete coffee roasting process from roasting, blending, and packing..
We are looking for a positive attitude and someone who can bring passion to the job. We are not too worried about previous roasting experience but experience working in the manufacturing environment will be highly considered for this role.
You will be trained in roasting and production.
Your duties will include:
- Day to day roasting and operation of our coffee roaster
- Packing of the roasted coffee
- Management of the green coffee
- Quality Control
- Product development
- Cleaning and maintaining the workspace
Ideally you will have:
- The ability to work autonomously and also be part of a team
- Physically fit and strong as heavy lifting is required
- Reliable and punctual
- A “can do” attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to take direction while contributing positively to our team
- A passion for coffee
This position is part time for 20 hours per week Monday to Friday. The times are flexible and therefore could work well for someone interested in the coffee/ café industry.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like the right career pathway for you, please send a letter telling us why you believe you would be perfect for the role, along with your CV.