Executive AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Taranaki, New Plymouth
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
WHY STRATEGY COLLECTIVE?
Located in New Plymouth’s historic White Hart Building, Strategy Collective is an environment where exceptional people with common aspirations and a commitment to excellence can thrive. Our business takes a collaborative approach to engage, empower and excite our clients. With capabilities across People and Culture (HR), Brand and Marketing, and Accounting, we integrate client strategies and vision across all business functions.
Macfarlane’s Espresso Limited has operational investments ranging from Coffee Roasting, Cafes, Restaurants, Bars, Accommodation, Property and Consultancy. These investments are largely New Zealand based with Ozone Coffee also operating in London.
This role has varied responsibilities across a range of disciplines to assist the Managing Director of Macfarlane's Espresso Limited:
* Executive administration support duties and requirements (varied)
* Financial support (accounts payable and receivable)
* Legal support (compile, prepare and process legal documents such as leases, agreement variations, shareholders agreements )
* Project management support (assist with all aspects of project management and execution)
* Market research, business and strategic planning preparation
You will have sound experience as an Executive Assistant, ideally with exposure to Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant duties, Accounting and Legal Secretary.
* Business qualification (desirable)
* Relevant Legal Executive qualification (desirable)
* Accounting technician (AT) (desirable)
* 5 to 7+ years Executive Assistant experience
* Strong business acumen
* Strong financial acumen
* Strong NZ law knowledge
* Advanced skills in Microsoft office
Skills and Abilities
* Proven high level communication skills (verbal and written).
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent time management skills
* Dealing with and handling confidential correspondence
* A degree of autonomy, common sense and independence (self-management).
* Active listening skills - giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions as appropriate.
* Critical thinking - using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
* Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and organise work to achieve goals and meet deadlines, including dealing with competing demands and managing multiple projects and tasks.
* Live and work in a stunning location
* Amazing clients to work with
* Opportunities to create truly exceptional, career-advancing work
* Support and encouragement
* Involvement in exciting brands and projects
* A team that works smart and plays hard
* Epic work stories
* Your birthday off
* Free espresso
If the above sounds like you and you want to be a part of Strategy Collective, click apply now.
Note: Please apply through our online recruitment platform, Hart, via copying and pasting the following link into another web browser https://hart.montageonline.co.nz/public/process/new/application/12424
Applications close 11 July 2019. We may begin screening and shortlisting candidates prior to this date.
To find out more about Strategy Collective www.strategycollective.co.nz
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an executive assistant?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?