Advertiser: Highline HRMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
ClearStone Legal are looking for a vibrant person to join their very busy and dynamic team.
They are looking to recruit a part-time Legal Secretary to join their team. The main office is based in Te Atatu Peninsula however this role will mainly be based in the Kumeu office.
This is a busy role and would suit a team player with a flexible approach. The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working as a Legal Secretary;
- You will need to feel confident drafting settlement statements, preparing reporting letters, dealing with Real Estate Agents, Lenders & other Solicitors and be proficient using e-dealing, PPSR, Companies Office, Searches and Landonline;
- Drafting wills and probate applications an advantage;
- Some Legal Executive experience or qualifications an advantage;
- The ability to demonstrate high work ethic, integrity, efficiency, initiative and loyalty;
- High customer service skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Confidence and the ability to work under pressure;
- Computer Literacy and strong Microsoft Word and Outlook skills;
- Ability to produce highly accurate documents quickly;
- High energy and enthusiasm;
Initially the role will be 18-22 hours per week with a view to increasing the hours to full time in the future.
The terms of employment will be negotiated to reflect the experience and ability of the successful applicant. Take the step to join this growing practice as this role offers flexibility.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in a legal secretary role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?