Events & Marketing Assistant
Advertiser: SeedlipMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About the business
- Seedlip is a Nature Company on a mission to solve the dilemma of 'what to drink when you're not drinking' with the world's first Distilled Non-alcoholic Spirits.
- Launched in Selfridges in November 2015 to acclaim from leading voices in the drinks industry, listings in the UK include 35x Michelin * Restaurants, Global Top 50 bars and leading luxury retailers and most recently a number of Michelin * Restaurants, top bars and hotels in the US.
- This is a hands on, quick sharp start up dedicated to capturing and championing nature's ingredients, stories and creativity to pioneer a new category and change the way the world drinks.
- With new products in the pipeline, new markets underway, a jam packed calendar of events and a world class extended team in finance, production, and design involved, it couldn't be a more exciting time to join as we grow and take Seedlip to more people and more.
- In New Zealand we have a cracking distributor, Cook and Nelson along with our very own Market Manager. You can find Seedlip on the shelves of New World, Farro, Homeware and Lifestyle stores. Even some hairdressers and at every relevant food and drinks event on either Island.
About the role
Assisting the Market Manager with all marketing campaigns and activities including on and off trade marketing, partnership and influencer marketing.
Working with the Market Manager to help drive through events and sampling, asset creation and material generation
Going into bars and restaurants and helping to sell in Seedlip by doing tastings and educations.
That all the key learnings are clearly tracked so constant improvements are made.
It's a very hands on marketing and events role that will need someone who is prepared to roll the sleeves up to get the job done.
- Start – Asap
- Location – Ideally Auckland based.
- Salary – negotiable
- Bonus scheme
- Hours – Full Time. This is not for the 9 to 5ers, flexibility will be essential as business needs will change daily
- Vehicle – own or have access to a car and be able to drive
Skills and experience
Fearless, Ambitious, Organised & Flexible
You are Brilliant at:
Thinking on your feet. Communication. Team player
Nature. Food. Drink. Culture.
- This is likely to be your second job in events and/or Marketing or you have been working in hospitality or events as you learn your skills at University.
- Can demonstrate a can-do attitude, strong communication skills and strong event coordination skills
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?