Aquatic Receptionist - Part time positions available
Advertiser: AUT MillenniumMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- $16.50 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
AUT Millennium is a not for profit, charitable trust established with the objective of supporting participation in community sport and high performance sport and helping New Zealanders live longer and healthier lives through the provision of facilities, services, research and education.
Our Swim School is well known for its supportive and motivating teaching environment and world class facilities. We are looking for a customer service orientated person to provide exceptional frontline customer service to our National Aquatic Centre and Swim School users.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with staff, swim school families and facility users including following up on customer concerns or complaints
- Provide administrative support to the Aquatic Reception Co-ordinator and Swim School when required
- Ensure all phone calls and customer enquiries are answered promptly and followed up in a professional manner
- Assist with sales of swimwear and accessories
- Responsible for booking in Swim School lessons correctly and taking payments
- Responsible for selling and signing up new pool memberships
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Build and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The successful applicant/s will be customer service driven, organized, able to multi-task, strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to deal with queries and to be exceptional in delivering a world class service to our swim school families and facility visitors.
Experience in aquatics is desirable but not essential.
We are currently looking for the following part time shifts: Monday 3.00pm - 6.30pm, Friday 3.00pm - 6.30pm, and 3.00pm - 7.00pm, Sunday 8.30am - 4.00pm.
There is also the opportunity to pick up extra shifts through cover.
All applicants must have NZ citizenship or the appropriate NZ work visa prior to applying for this position.
Applications must be received before 5pm Wednesday 26 June, 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Police Check (Criminal Record Check) for employment?