Customer Services Representative
Advertiser: 2 Cheap CarsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
- Welcoming customers into the branch.
- Filling out all forms and paperwork with the customers, and ensuring it is accurate and stored correctly.
- Upselling add ons.
- Handling cash and card purchases.
- Answering the phone when required.
- Assisting customers with all their queries.
- Providing great customer service.
- A number of admin tasks.
- Any reasonable requests made by management, which could include driving the shuttle, dealing with any customer issues or even lending a hand outside in the yard preparing the cars for rental.
Experience and requirements:
- Some experience dealing with customers either face to face or over the phone
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Friendly and presentable.
- Willing to do whatever is required to make sure our customers leave with a smile on their face.
- Clean valid drivers licence
40+ hours per week, 5 shifts over Monday - Sunday between the hours of 8am-6pm.
The position is on a rostered basis so shifts will change according to the needs of the business.
(During the Christmas period we are only closed Christmas Day and New Years day, and as this our peak season we are unable to accept any leave requests during this time.)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.70 to $19.00 /hour
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer services representative?