Advertiser: Architecture WorkshopMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Applicants should be Architectural Graduates with 3+ years experience in an architecture practice.
Architecture Workshop is an Aoteroa New Zealand practice delivering international design excellence across a range of sectors. AW creates pioneering environments tailored to both client and location through a careful integration of architecture, construction and site.
We seek to appoint an Architecture Graduate with 3+ years architectural experience.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Work effectively and efficently in a team environment
- Be digitally proficient using BIM software (ArchiCAD and Revit)
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communications
- Self motivated
This presents an outstanding opportunity to be a member of our team on a range of exciting and challenging projects.
Architecture Workshop supports gender equity in architecture offers a flexible workplace.
Applicants must have NZ residency or relevant work visa and able to start immediately.
If you would like to apply or want further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include your CV (including referees) and portfolio (including four examples of your work).
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architect?