Advertiser: Car Finance 2UMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Base (negotiable) + uncapped commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Sales - Inbound
About the business
CF2U under the Thornton Green group is one of the industry trend setters in the car sales, finance and insurance across New Zealand. Now looking to expand our sales team to assist with the industry growth and increasing business opportunities.
We are a vehicle sales, finance and insurance brokerage providing dedicated online services throughout New Zealand direct to customers. From its inception in 2012, by 2016 CF2U grew to become the country's leading car finance and insurance brokerage.
Our relationship with some of the biggest brands in vehicle insurance ensures we provide the best protection to our customers tailored to their specific needs. We have an enviable list of finance providers that can tailor a package to each individual client, enabling us to cater to all customer segments. Our key objective is to provide customers with a fast, easy and secure experience using disruptive practices. CF2U puts the customer at the center of everything we do.
About the role
- Respond to all inbound customer leads via email, phone or web;
- Build and cultivate relationships with prospective customer that lead to successful sales and sign up
- Signing up the customers including solving complex customer on-boarding issues along with developing capabilities within other systems (CRM, MS Word, G Suite)
- Manage & record all sales activities in CRM;
- Work to deliver successful sales campaigns and increase lead to opportunity conversion & loan pay-outs;
- Assist with car selection for the customers;
- Manage existing customer queries and look for opportunities to up-sell
- Lead customer retention activities.
Benefits and perks
Competitve base + uncapped commission earning potential
Supportive team environment – collaborative and creative Central Gisborne location
Strong focus on employee development, training and career progression.
Culture is at the forefront of importance and as a leader you would be expected to actively participate and contribute to the business growth and objectives.
Celebrate success, your colleagues and staff, charity events, social outings
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar sales role would be beneficial not essential. A CAN DO!! Attitude and hunger for sales and customer satisfaction is a must.
- Self-driven and motivated by success. Looking to make a difference in a company going through significant growth;
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of the customer and articulate a value proposition to a range of customers all over New Zealand;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Proven record of building strong relationships and achieving sales KPIs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Enjoys working in a team environment;
- Experienced in Pipeline Management, Effective time management and planning skills;
- Exceptional customer service and sales skills;
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills (Phone and email).
- Achieve business growth with the acquisition of new customers
- Retention of existing customers
- Support in creating a solid repeatable sales process & on-boarding of customers
- Track and proactively manage and close sales leads
- Applies BRAVE Values
To take the next step in your contact centre career and join a growing company that is 100% Kiwi owned and a leader in their industry – click APPLY today. New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents and people having valid rights to work in NZ will be considered. Alternatively email your CV and Cover Letter to :
Sales Manager: Sinoj Prince
Contact: 021- 2562-737 for a private and confidential discussion
The interviews for the role will be conducted in Auckland and Gisborne.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales consultant?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Do you have customer service experience?