Call Centre Representative
Advertiser: Ta¯maki HealthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Tamaki Health supporting White Cross and Local Doctors operates over 45 clinics nationwide. We seek to operate under a professional and ethical standard while upholding our personal values. We strive to innovate, work effectively as a team and maintain high quality patient care and success as a private provider.
About the position:
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Call Centre Representative at our Tamaki Health head office. Our Call Centre is open 7 days a week and its operating hours are 7.30am to 8.00pm (Monday to Friday) and 7.30am to 4.00pm (Saturday and Sunday)
As a Call Centre Representative you are our first point of contact for customers and patients. If successful you will be working a rotating roster with a mix of days, afternoons and weekend shifts (average 8 hours plus overtime as required) within a supportive, fast-paced and fun team environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responding to enquiries by clarifying, locating, and providing information
- Providing excellent customer service on the telephone
- Managing and filtering call flows well around the clinics
- Answering calls in timely manner
- Booking appointments for patients
- Communicating between clinics and taking messages for clinic and non-clinic staff
- Taking prescription request for patients.
- Performing tasks in a responsible manner
To be successful in this role, you must possess/ be:
- Previous customer service experience (preferably from a call centre)
- Post-secondary qualification
- Excellent customer service skills, including a warm and caring telephone manner
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Above average computer literacy and keyboard skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve
- Proactive and reliable
- A preference for working in a fast-paced environment
- Work in a dedicated, driven and passionate team environment.
- Competitive hourly rate with additional remuneration for afterhours and weekend work.
- Access to healthcare services
If you believe you have these skills, and can hit the ground running, we would love to hear from you! Please provide your CV and Cover Letter today.
Please note to be successful in this position you must hold a permanent right to work in New Zealand and have a full drivers license with own transport.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.