Advertiser: CDC LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Wellington, Hutt Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
CDC Pharmaceuticals is a co-operative wholesaler supplying pharmacies and hospitals throughout New Zealand and is looking to expand its Lower Hutt warehosue team.
The main aspect of this role involves the picking and packing of our customers orders before multiple deadlines throughout the day.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 40+ hours per week
Important qualities and skills include:
- Attention to detail.
- Time management.
- Accuracy in completing tasks.
- A reliable and committed work ethic.
- The ability to work in a team and unsupervised.
As part of our team, you will:
- Receive full training on our systems and procedures.
- Grow and develop your potential in a warehousing environment.
All applicants will be subject to background checks and may be required to undergo a drug test prior to employment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?