Night Shift Storeperson
Advertiser: MG MarketingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Night Shift Storeperson - MG Marketing
Are you looking for a career change into a successful and growing business within a highly regarded industry?
If you enjoy the lifestyle of working night shift, working closely with staff and customers, being part of an industry that sells health to the nation, physical work at a lively pace and are looking for a long term career that could lead to warehousing, sales or even management then keep reading because you might be just who we are looking for!
Market Gardeners Ltd is a leading supplier of locally grown and imported fresh produce within New Zealand. MG is a 95 year old grower co-operative with a successful record of marketing, distributing and selling a comprehensive range of fresh fruit and vegetables. We work closely with New Zealand retail chains and independent outlets to provide top quality produce, both domestically-grown and imported - Including leading global brands Dole and Sunkist. MG Marketing is a global company with businesses in Australia, USA and JV partnerships in exporting as well as involvement in the NZ flower industry.
We are looking for a night shift storeperson to assist us in our busy produce distribution warehouse. The role requires a physically fit, energetic person. The position involves consolidating orders to meet delivery timetables for our retail partners.
Key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Receipting product, checking and booking in product
- Picking products for orders
- Stock Management
- Forklift operation skills (training can be provided)
- Customer Service
- Internal Communications
- Quality Control
The role requires applicants to have / be:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Forklift Licence with F endorsement (is preferable but not essential)
- Friendly positive attitude
- Health and Safety awareness
- Physically fit
- Hard working and reliabl
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Computer skills (preferable but not essential)
Previous produce experience will be beneficial although not required.
Monday to Saturday, 12:00am - 8:30am
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply by applying through seek or sending your current C.V. and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?