Operations Support Administrator
Advertiser: Professional Property and Cleaning ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Operations Support Administrator (Temporary Full-Time)
Established in 1991, PPCS has grown to be one of New Zealand's leading providers of property services, commercial cleaning and grounds services to local council, corporate, educational and governmental facilities. We have offices in Whangarei, Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Levin, Wellington and Christchurch with nationwide operations.
The Wellington branch is now recruiting for Temporary Full-time Office Administrator as our current staff member goes on Maternity Leave. This is a busy small office administrative role and requires a self-starter who can look after the day-to-day basic office administration and smooth running of a large branch. This role will be responsible for following up and coordinating the completion and timeliness of all paperwork for the operations branch including generating purchase orders, stock take, vehicle control and other general office work. Specific duties include:
- Contract Administration
- Office Administration
- Transport Management
- Employing of Staff
- OH&S Obligations and Responsibilities
You, the Candidate.
We are looking for someone with:
- With a keen attitude and ability to work with a team.
- At least 3 years experience as an office administrator - preferably in a facilities management, maintenance or cleaning organisation.
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise work in an office environment with multiple priorities.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to interact with several clients and networks.
- Knowledge of a range of computer packages including MS Word, Excel, email, Internet and database management.
Why Work for PPCS?
As part of the PPCS team you will be working with other motivated and great people. You will have access to free on-site parking with the city right around the corner. You will be the recipient of above average remuneration and this role will be a great way to kick start your career or develop it even more. Full training and support will be provided so you will always know what you're doing.
This is a great opportunity so if this sounds like you, apply now!
For more information about PPCS visit www.proservice.co.nz
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?