Head Strength & Conditioning Coach
Advertiser: THE ATHLETE FACTORY NZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Coaching & Instruction
This Head of Strength and Conditioning role is to lead all programmes and strength and conditioning staff at The Athlete Factory.
This would suit an experienced Strength & Conditioning coach with a proven track record of leadership and programme design and implementation.
In particular, the Head of S & C will be responsible for the programming and delivery of the following programmes:
AF Academy (11-16 year olds)
Foundation Athlete (16+ year olds)
Inside Running Academy (International Rugby Academy)
- School programmes
Hands on delivery will be around 25 hours per week with the balance encompassing:
Leading our Coach Professional Development programme.
Leading our Intern programme.
Driving excellence across all of our programmes.
Being the face of The Athlete Factory in the Tauranga and wider Bay of Plenty community.
- General administrative and communication duties.
We are looking for an experienced Strength and Conditioning Coach who wants to develop into a leader, who is motivated to take The Athlete Factory to the next level and have fun in the process!
The Athlete Factory is Bay of Plenty’s only functional training facility designed to cater for children, youth, athletes and general population. www.theathletefactory.nz
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
Ideally candidates should have the following skills and experience:
NCEA Level 3 or equivalent.
Suitable Strength and Conditioning or Exercise Science tertiary
Experience with coaching athletes and youth.
Experience in leading a team.
New Zealand or Australian citizenship, NZ work to residence visa or NZ work visa.
Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs and Google Sheets.
We currently also have two other part time roles available:
- Rugby Strength & Conditioning Coach. This position will lead our rugby union programmes at The Athlete Factory NZ. 20 Hours per week.
- Youth Athlete Strength & Conditioning Coach. This role is to lead our youth programmes at The Athlete Factory NZ. 20 hours per week.
If you interested in either of these roles please contact Mike Rogers - email@example.com for more information and the job description.
To apply for any of the roles please provide a CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close 5pm Monday 17th June
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have experience working with children?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (Criminal Record Check) for employment?