Part Time Adminstration/Dictaphone Typist
Advertiser: Curnow Tizard LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Curnow Tizard Limited Registered Valuers have been operating for 32 years in Central Hamilton providing a wide range of valuation services to the Waikato.
We are seeking a person to fulfil the above advertised position.
It would be advantageous that the successful application is experienced in the following but training can be given including unique valuation software.
MYOB, Xero, Microsoft Office Suite and some knowledge of databases, together with Dictaphone typing experience and excellent administration skills.
We are looking for someone that:
- Has good communication skills
- Trustworthy and comfortable with confidentiality
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player
- Relates well to people at all levels
- An inherent trait to "pitch in" and assist the team whilst working towards a shared and common goal
The successful applicant may from time to time need to cover sick or holiday leave.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com Applications to be received by Monday 24th June. Due to circumstances and restricted timeframes an immediate start would be helpful.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?