Telecommunications/ ICT Technician
Advertiser: Network Integrated SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Waikato, Rest of Waikato
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Telecommunications
About the business and the role
Due to expansion within this dynamic and established business, a position within the Chorus network division has come about. We seek an experienced copper and optic fiber technician that has gained experience in ICT and/ or provisioning & maintenance of the telecommunications network.
This position will be primarily autonomous with additional training and support provided. All relevant PPE, tools of the trade and a vehicle will be provided.
There is great potential to grow within the company, including progressing into other divisions of the business and possible future prospects of working in Australia for its sister company.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Maintenance and provisioning of the Chorus network from exchange to end-user premises.
Fault finding and repair to network.
Provide support on ICT systems, splice, and test optic fiber.
Provide service excellence to end user and Chorus
Having the right attitude, demeanor and friendly approach will place you ahead of other candidates and provide a high level of service this company prides itself on.
Skills and experience
Telecommunications on Chorus networks including optic fiber
Relevant Health and Safety courses completed
Job benefits and perks
Kiwisaver ( if applicable)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service technician?