Part Time People & Organisational Development Administrator
Advertiser: Ruby Recruit LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Are you a Human Resources professional with generalist experience? Could you thrive as an HR Co-ordinator with a national, growing and exciting company? If so, read on.
We are recruiting this awesome role with the head office based in Mt Eden.
Joining an environment of learning, teamwork and where everyone pulls together and takes responsibility, you will discover that this company is highly collaborative and ambitious.
As an HR Co-ordinator, you will build upon your generalist HR Admin skills and support the HR leader and OD Business Partner to ensure the people element of the business is thriving and productive. Building upon your excellent HR admin skills, you will have opportunities to progress into many more areas, such as ER, recruitment, and key in the development of the new HRIS system.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Recruitment administration activities, including CV collation and recording, liaison with recruitment agencies, placing advertising and arranging interviews
- Job descriptions
- Supporting the coordination of payroll
- Preparing offer letters, employment contracts and management
- New start inductions
- Maintenance of the HR database, org charts and reporting
- Active member of contributor to Health, Safety & Wellness committee
- - Supporting HRIS implementation project
- We would be interested in receiving applications from those who have held the role of HR Coordinator, Human Resources Assistant, HR Generalist, Recruitment Advisor, Junior HR Advisor, or HR Administrator.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter.
For further information regarding this role please contact Kelly George @ Ruby Recruit
Mobile - 0277779177 Email - Kelly@rubyrecruit.co.nz
The application form will include these questions:
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?