Case Manager / Claims Specialist – Relocate to Sydney
Advertiser: EMLMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Competitive Salary + RDO + Benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Claims
Kia Ora to G’day! Calling all Case Managers, Claims Specialists and Claims Consultants!
Have you ever thought about a career across the ditch? We’ll support and help bring you over to join our EML family in Sydney, Australia
- Are you a Case Manager based in New Zealand looking for a new adventure in Australia?
- Use your case management skills to help make a difference to people’s lives everyday
- Join a fun, collaborative and innovative culture with excellent career opportunities!
As part of our diverse team based in one of our Sydney offices, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
Who are we? We’re one of Australia’s biggest players for Workers Compensation, as Kiwi’s call it Accident Compensation. Now we’ve got that cleared up, what do we do? We help people get their lives back after a workplace injury or illness and have 13 offices across Australia. Everyday our Case Managers help coordinate, negotiate and facilitate an injured worker’s return to work. From an injured Police officer to a builder, hospitality worker to a farmer - you name it, we help!
- Manage your own portfolio of physical and/or psychological claims end-to-end with a strong support structure including onsite Team Leaders, Injury Management Specialists and Technical Specialists
- Collaborate with medical professionals, rehab providers, brokers and other stakeholders to create an effective Return to Work strategy
- Support both employers and the injured worker, and manage their expectations
- Phone based and face to face case conferences and claims reviews
- Manage payments, wages and estimations in line with company policy and procedures
- Proven experience managing a portfolio of claims within the insurance industry
- An empathetic and motivational approach to provide customer centric support
- Demonstrated resilience when having challenging conversations with multiple stakeholders, including injured workers, employers and providers
- Professional persona with the ability to maintain a flexible approach across all levels
- Sound analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
READY TO MAKE YOUR MOVE?
We’ll happily support your relocation costs. Whether you’re coming alone, with special someone or the whole whanau, we have you covered!
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Relocation Allowance
- 20 days’ annual leave plus a monthly registered day off
- Vibrant, collaborative team culture
- Great work/life balance and flexibility
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Onsite learning and development team
- Free onsite pilates, yoga and fitness classes
- Celebrate success with end of month drinks
- Staff referral bonuses
- Health and wellbeing program including discounted gym memberships and yearly flu shots
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits.