Road Train Drivers
Advertiser: Jamieson TransportMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
Jamieson Transport is a privately-owned company that has been proudly serving the transport and more recently the mining industry since 1970. With a well-established depot in Port Hedland, Jamieson Transport offers specialised bulk haulage solutions to major mining companies in various locations throughout the North West.
We are seeking experienced Road Train Drivers for our Port Hedland operation. Our current fleet consists of a large number of Quad Road Trains carting bulk iron ore from various mine sites throughout the North West of Western Australia.
To be considered for this role, successful applicants will possess the following:
- Current MC licence held for 2 years
- Current Commercial Driver Medical
- Worksafe Fatigue Management Certificate TLIF2010
- Detailed (5 year) Driver History Report.
- Current National Police Clearance
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' heavy commercial vehicle experience
- Side Tipper experience
- Current Drug and Alcohol Screen
- Competent 18 Speed Road Ranger experience
We offer competitive market pay rates, allowances, flexible rosters and accommodation. Great ongoing prospects are available for candidates that have a fantastic attitude, demonstrate capability across all areas and have a proven commitment to both themselves and their employer.
This role is offered on a full time casual basis and is available FIFO Nationally, on a flexible roster. New Zealand applicants are also encouraged to apply.
If you are looking to join a great team and meet the above criteria and send your CV to email@example.com
Jamieson Transport is an equal opportunity employer
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?