Fixed Wing Air Ambulance Crew Person
Advertiser: The Life Flight TrustMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
The Life Flight Trust is a Wellington-based charitable trust providing 24/7 air rescue and national air ambulance services.
We are looking to appoint a Fixed Wing Crewperson to join our dedicated team of professionals. This Crewperson will be rostered to work four consecutive week days on our mid shift - 10am - 10pm - followed by a three day weekend.
You will be assisting in the safe and caring air transfers of patients between hospitals.
Being part of this team will mean you will be continually challenged and upskilled while working with some of the most experienced pilots and inflight medical care teams in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A total commitment to Life Flight's purpose.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Physically fit and able to deal with patient transfer and loading demands.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work with a small team in a high pressure environment.
Any experience as a patient transfer officer either via road or air is desirable but extensive training will be provided.
Applications close on 30th June 2019. Please apply by sending a cover letter and your CV though the link on this site
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?