Advertiser: Livingstone Building LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- Taranaki, New Plymouth
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Over the last 70 years Livingstone have built a reputation of excellence in our local Waikato, Taranaki, Bay of Plenty and Auckland regions, and on a national scale.
We build award winning construction projects in the commercial, industrial, residential and rural markets.
As a Site Manager you will be responsible for organising all the day to day activities on site ensuring our projects are built safely, on time, within budget and to our high standards. The ideal candidate will enjoy job variation, leading others, reporting and come with strong commercial experience.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working on a variety of commercial projects
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Trade carpentry qualification
- 5 years’ experience in a hands-on carpentry position
- 2 years’ experience as a site manager
- Full Drivers Licence
If you are looking for a challenge and have a passion for driving excellence in everything you do please apply now and submit your covering letter and current CV.
Only applicants living and working in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?