Permanent part time and relief Medical Receptionist
Advertiser: Valley UltrasoundMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Wellington, Hutt Valley
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
An opportunity for a permanent part time/relief receptionist has become available for a medical affiliated practice in the Hutt Valley. We are a small business and we are looking for a part time candidate to join our friendly team. Our business works along side the community as well as health care professionals throughout the region. Our approach is based on a philosophy that the delivery of medical services should be personalised, compassionate, and patient focused. The successful candidate will need to perform basic reception duties, customer services, administrative duties, as well as competently use the medical system. Good telephone manner is essential. The role requires the candidate to work 3 days 9am to 5pm Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and additional days as required to cover annual leave and sick leave. The successful candidate will be required to cover the sick leave and annual leave of the full time Receptionist.
- Excellent phone duties
- Patient and medical liaison
- Appointment making
- Banking procedures
- Discrete fax and communications with health care providers
- other reception duties
The candidate we are looking for:
- Friendly customer approach and phone manner
- Fast learning
- Able to communicate with all people
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- High levels of initiative
Previous experience in a similar role will help but is not necessary. If you sound like the candidate we are looking for then do not delay in applying for this exciting position.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the position don't hesitate to contact us through email . We look forward to hearing from you.
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- What's your preferred work type?