School Caretaker / Property Maintenance
Advertiser: St Mary's Catholic School, EllerslieMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
About the business
St Mary's Catholic School is a vibrant and community based learning environment at the heart of Ellerslie. The school is recently under new leadership and placing the learner at the centre of all we do. Our Support Staff team is highly valued and loyalty, confidentiality and professionalism are a prerequisite. The Caretakers are highly valued and their work is structured in such a manner to support the teachers and leadership team with the effective running of the school. At St Mary's we value being open to learning, professional respect, collaboration and clear communication.
About the role
We seek an enthusiastic, flexible and self motivated person who uses their initiative, has handyman skills and works at a fast pace. This is a very rewarding role.
This position is Term Time only (40 weeks per year), with additional negotiated hours in school breaks.
This advertisement closes on Monday 24 June 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Police Check (Criminal Record Check) for employment?