Compliance Officer - Fixed Term
Advertiser: InternetNZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Testing & Quality Assurance
Domain Name Commission Ltd is a company wholly-owned by Internet New Zealand Incorporated.
The Domain Name Commission regulates the .nz domain name space. We want people, businesses and communities to have a trusted and distinctively New Zealand online presence.
Are you interested in work that is for the public good, keeping .nz safe, trusted and secure?
Do you have a strong work ethic with a keen eye for detail?
If so, this role will provide you with the opportunity to develop experience in the field of compliance within the domain name space.
Reporting to the Manager, Complaints and Compliance, you will help the Commission:
- monitor and assure the quality of the information contained in the registry of domain names,
- develop and deliver new approaches to compliance,
- manage a wide range of risks and compliance systems,
- by receiving and investigating complaints from registrants.
To be successful you will need:
- experience in compliance, risk or an investigative role,
- experience in analysing data and developing systems,
- stakeholder engagement and communication skills,
- Computer literacy, including Excel,
- an understanding or ability to learn about the domain name system and the .nz domain name space.
We'll help you succeed by giving you delivery support from the Commission's employees and other employees from across the InternetNZ group.
You will also be able to take advantage of a great working environment in the heart of downtown Wellington with strong social club activities.
For a position description please visit our website at https://dnc.org.nz/the-commission/vacancies.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply Now button above enclosing your CV and a covering letter.
Close date: 19 July 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a compliance officer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a quality assurance (QA) role?