Advertiser: Beijer Ref AustralasiaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
Beijer Ref is a technology-oriented trading Group which, through added-value products, offers its customers competitive solutions within refrigeration and air conditioning. Patton and Realcold are market leaders in HVAC industry and form part of this international group. This is an excellent opportunity to join an Auckland based international company with a thriving culture and strong focus on delivering results and products which exceed customer expectations.
We are looking for a talented System Administrator on a 12 months fixed term contract to join our team which provides IT support across the entire Business. We are looking for someone who is a team player and can demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team whilst also being able to work independently from time to time.
This role has great potential and you can gain hands-on experience across the entire Business in a multi-national environment.
You will be required to:
- Have Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Have an IT Tertiary qualification or similar
- Have a strong focus and attention to detail
- Problem solve issues, Hands on, over the phone in remote locations
- Maintaining and monitoring backups - Veeam
- Monitoring performance of key systems
- Ensuring Documentation is up to date
- Monitoring Offsite VMware environments
You will need Knowledge and experience with
- Azure - Office365
- VOIP phone systems
- Virtualisation- VMWare
- Windows desktop and server operating systems, Office
- Server room basics – Switches, UPS, firewalls etc…
- Network, security, VPN knowledge
- Active Directory and Group Policy
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a confident communicator who can liaise with key internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the business.
While travelling might be rare, you might still need to travel from time to time in case the need arises.
If you think you have what it takes and would like to apply for this opportunity then please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking “Apply for this job”.
Applications close on Friday 5th July 2019.
For more information about our Business, please visit www.beijerref.co.nz.