Advertiser: Aspire Property ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Work by the beach!
Our busy, dynamic Property company in Takapuna, is looking for an office superstar to assist with our growing business!
We are a fun team looking for an organized, customer-focused individual to support the Property Management team and our Property Maintenance team.
Bring a can-do attitude and sense of humor! You will have the chance to make your mark, learn new skills in the property industry and get rewarded!!
Previous office experience is required, including knowledge of standard computer suites: Email, Microsoft Office, Xero etc.
If you're a motivated person with great data entry skills and attention to detail, we would love to chat.
We will train you on the specific software packages we use, so come with a willingness to learn and upskill yourself!
Your role will include duties such as;
• Monitoring incoming email communication
• Front of house duties and answering the main line
• Collection and processing of utilities and creditor invoices
• Administrative support to the Property Management team
• Administrative support to the Maintenance team including scheduling
• Dealing with occasional tenant and supplier queries.
• Data Entry for our various content management system.
• Overseeing the running of the office itself
• Accounts administration
Please apply if you are eager to join a great work environment and have a track record as a reliable and trustworthy office team member with a successful track history in data admin and strong computer skills.
We require a valid NZ work visa.
To apply, please email your 1-2 page CV and cover letter, plus an update to date LinkedIn profile, if you can.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?