Advertiser: Pulp Kitchen LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
An opportunity exists in the Wigram/Sockburn area for a part-time administrator at our busy catering company
15 – 20 hours each week, Monday to Friday
This is a varied permanent position where you'll be asked to take on any number of admin tasks to support our team.
We need someone who is motivated and organized.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Have a solid general office background
- Enjoy working as part of a small but essential team
- Are proficient with MYOB
- Have fast and accurate data entry skills
- Have good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Be confident to work autonomously
- Ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise tasks
- have a good telephone manner
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A good sense of humour!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing admin support to accounts and management team
- A variety of general office duties
If you think this position would suit you please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office assistant?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?