Project Coordinator - Interiors
Advertiser: Rob Law maxrecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $55,000 - $70,000 depending on experience
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
Our client is a long established NZ company that specialise in the interior fit outs and refurbishments for the hospitality industry. Due to high demand for their services they are in need of an additional Project Coordinator to join their Auckland based team, to work alongside their Project Manager to assist in running small to large scale interior fit out projects for clients across the Auckland region.
The role will involve assisting the Project Manager in project planning, scheduling and coordinating; diary management, preparing status reports and communicating across the project team.
You will be monitoring project costs and ensuring documentation has been signed off correctly before and site works are started. The role will pay in the range of $55-70k.
We are looking for:
- Previous project experience as coordinator or administrator, ideally in construction fit out projects
- Ability to think on your feet and respond quickly to issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite, high attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to communicate clearly and with confidence to wider project teams
- Interest in the food and hospitality industry
- Full, clean NZ drivers licence
- A tertiary qualification is a bonus!
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Range of projects across Auckland
- Plenty of challenges and a fast paced role that’s never boring
- Job security and a busy forward workbook of projects
- Excellent team culture and ongoing career development
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number SP67180.